The OEM Program Practice:
The OEM Program Practice combines staffing with proven business methods to support all phases the OEM relationship from Business Development to Volume Sales.
The OEM Program Practice benefits:
- Win new business.
- Improve time to market (time to volume).
- Retain customers.
- Up-sell and cross-sell to existing OEM customers.
- Drive down cost of doing business with OEM customer partners.
- Prevent costly errors, overruns, and escalations.
- Sustain long-term revenue growth.
Staff and services for the complete OEM Business life-cycle:
- Prospect for OEM opportunities.
- Generate winning proposals.
- Build Design Win teams.
- Negotiate to Award (win the deal).
- Negotiate precise terms, conditions, and product requirements (Statement of Work).
- Develop internal business plans for large new opportunities.
- Manage cross-organizational teams to delivery.
- Maintain dashboards, reviews, etc.
- Manage scope changes, exceptions, and escalations.
- Support customers during the sustaining engineering phase.
- Manage the transitions to next generation products.